Thursday, May 26, 2011

0
Kim Kardashian has become engaged to Kris Humphries.

Kim Kardashian engaged
Kardashian, 30, and New Jersey Nets forward Humprhies, 26, began dating in December, and the duo quickly became serious.

Kardashian insider told that! star planned to move to NYC in order to be closer to her man. "This is it for her," the source said. "I foresee an engagement this summer."

Now that you've had a while to digest the fact that Kim Kardashian is engaged, it's time to get to the good stuff. No, we're not talking about the proposal, or the romance with fiance Kris Humphries—we're talking about the purported TWO MILLION DOLLAR diamond that's now sitting on her finger.

A source added: "The ring is of the highest clarity and colour."

She tweeted: "OMG I die for you! Kims ring gave birth to my ring! LOL but my ring is perfection! Its from my Lammy."

She wrote: "I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it! Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!"

She then added: "Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily!"

Kris had Kim's mother Kris Jenner on hand to help him pick the ring, and the pair celebrated with all of her family after she said yes.

Socialite Kim has previously said she has not been able to find any fault with him since they began dating.

She revealed: "I think I haven't found one thing wrong with him, let's just put it like that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap