Tuesday, January 25, 2011

0
Natasya ‘Tajah’ Burton

Natasya ‘Tajah’ Burton

Natasya ‘Tajah’ Burton-MediaTakeOut.com just got ahold of an EXPLOSIVE piece of information. A lovely young Hollywood girl named Tajah is writing a TELL ALL BOOK. And in it, she describes IN DETAIL her ALLEGED lesbian relationship with Rihanna. We're not sure whether to believe her or not, but an entertainment insider told us that she is "VERY CREDIBLE."

We got a quick glimpse at the TRANSCRIPT o the book, and it is OFF THE CHAINS!! Here's what the young lady had to say about Rihanna:
Chapter-my pop star (about Rihanna)
I had come out of my depression and i was feeling myself getting back to normal. It seemed like the minute i was feeling free, i was also feeling lonely. A friend of mine had introduced me to this barbadian femele pop/r&b artis a while ago. I had heard her music numerous times and i was a fan of her unique sound. I jokingly told him that i wanted to talk to her. He told me on the sly that he wasn’t sure if she was into women but that he would confirm. We exchanged contact and it went on from there. I wasn’t over my ex, but talking to her helped. She was beautiful, she wore her hair short with blonde highlights and her style was creative.
I wasn’t sure i could take her serious, so i took it one day at a time. We instantly had a connection. I could listen to her for hours discuss the media, music, and fashion. She had opened up and told me about her difficult past, now she went through various trials and tribulations. She would converse with her manager in front of me, jumping on conference calls about her new project that involved her doing a soundtrack for a feature film.
Sex came up immediately she was a freak. I wasn’t in a sexual mood, i was on my spiritual journey and sex wasn’t apart of my plans, it just wasn’t important to me. However that didn’t stop anything. She went down and gave me head, i didn’t stop her. She bragged about the back into her music. It was like clockwork. I never went down on her, she was more interested in pleasing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap