Wednesday, February 2, 2011

0
Kardashians Help Promoting New Film Justin Bieber 'Never Say Never'

justin bieber and kardashian

Justin Bieber will soon have a new movie. He plans to release a 3-D concert documentary "Never Say Never" next week. Justin Bieber and some of her celebrity friends will help promote his glossy.

Kim and Khloe Kardashian appeared in one of the promo, saying that the film is the best way to spend Valentine's Day weekend. "We decided that for the weekend before Valentine's Day, our children, we must remain united," says Khloe in the ad.

"And we want you to do what we would do, and it has" come out tonight and see Justin Bieber in a 'big girl Never Say Never,' "Kim added in the piece." you never know who might appear. "


In the promo D Pauly, the "Jersey Shore" stars make this appeal to the camera: .. "I could not sleep the mind is still running in my mind, that voice, that the talent this man will kill it at the Shore," he said. "My hair will not even stand up anymore and I can not stop buying purple pants. I thought Ihave Bieber Fever I must see this film .. "

For his promo, stock situation with her world "Guide To Pimpin '." "How are you today I class? Here to tell about lead 'movie Justin Bieber. Plus Valentine's Day, what is common? Zone Situation."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap