Sunday, April 24, 2011

0
Jennifer Lopez World's Most Beautiful Woman

World Most Beautiful Woman
Jennifer Lopez-Named as the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine, in an edition of "World's Most Beautiful Woman", clearly makes Jennifer Lopez happy. "I'm rarely lost for words, but I feel flattered," said the woman was 41 years.
"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honoured," Lopez told People of their accolade. "I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25!."
The "Wedding Planner" actress, who is married to singer Marc Anthony and took time off to have twins in 2008, has enjoyed a revival in popularity since becoming a judge this year on talent show "American Idol".
Since signing up last year for "American Idol", — the most-watched TV show in the United States — Lopez has been named the celebrity face of products ranging from beauty firm L’Oreal, to Venus razors and the Gucci children’s clothes collection.
Jennifer said, looking good is part of his job everyday. From skin care, exercise hard and set a strict diet to maintain body shape, all made with carefully in order to always look perfect. To look glamorous every week on the show American Idol, was really not a simple job. "I do not want everybody thinking that easy. It takes time, and it took hard work," he said.
With the all high maintenance care, it's no wonder Jennifer is often called a diva. And, he was enjoying the nickname, as long as it deals only with appearances only. "I do not like, and never be called a diva behavior, which is always hooked people on me all the time," said the mother of two twins aged 3 years.

While fans care a la diva, while at home with his family Jennifer always appeared without make-up. "Can you touch your face and rubbed his eyes, or rub the hair with the fingers without worrying about mess, that's the happiest moment for me," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap