Thursday, April 21, 2011

1
Kim Kardashian reveals obsession with body hair removal

kim hair removal
Nearly every inch of Kim Kardashian's body is hairless - and that's exactly how she likes it. The 30-year-old reality star has spoken out about her obsession with hair removal - and even admitted that she used to wax her forehead.

Kim Kardashian has spoken out about her obsession with hair removal.

Luckily, she discovered "laser hair removal" and she doesn’t have to go through the same pain regularly.

“If you look at pictures of me from even three years ago, I had like two inches of baby hairs on my forehead,” Kim says.

Because she couldn’t do anything to hide them, she eventually resorted to having them waxed off.

“But they weren’t thick enough to slick back, so they were permanently down and I would wax them all the time and now I lasered them and now they don’t come back,” the star admits.

In the same interview, Kim admits to getting her first bikini wax when she was just 12, and speaks about how she gets laser hair removal on her legs, arms, underarms and neck.

“Literally, at twelve years old I had a bikini wax. I had an appointment once a month on a specific day, like every Friday we’d go and get the inside of our brows waxed and a bikini wax,” she says.

“I used to have my own wax kit at home and I used to just wax all the time. I’m, like, obsessed with hair removal,” Kim explains.

1 comments:

Justine Cricks said...

You have to admire Kim's passion to keep beautiful all the time. She started taking care of herself when she was young, and that can't be changed. She can serve as a constant reminder for us to take care of ourselves.

[Justine Cricks]

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap