Friday, April 15, 2011

0
Susan Lucci Respond to ‘All My Children’ Cancellation.

susan lucci
'All My Children' was canceled Thursday had not yet hit when a pre-recorded 'Erica Kane' makeover segment aired on 'The Nate Berkus Show'. David Zyla, the show's stylist, was there, as was special guest Susan Lucci, who surprised the ladies on set.

The queen of soap operas, actress Susan Lucci, is forced to say goodbye to a character she has been playing since 1970, Erica Kane. Susan has released a statement after ABC’s announcement Thursday that it is canceling its long-running daytime soap operas One Life to Live and All My Children.

“It’s been a fantastic journey,” Susan said in a statement, "I’ve loved playing Erica Kane and working with Agnes Nixon and all the incredible people involved with All My Children. I’m looking forward to all kinds of new and exciting opportunities.”

Kelly Ripa, who had her big break on All My Children and met her husband Mark Consuelos on the daytime drama, is deeply saddened about the cancellation.

“This is like losing a member of your family,” Kelly told THR. “All My Children was more than a job — it was my family. It was there that I met my husband; it was there when my first two children were born; it was there where I met many of my life-long friends. It was the greatest training ground ever. I feel heartsick.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap