Friday, April 15, 2011

0
Kim Kardashian's New Relationship

the kardashian
Kim Kardashian is allegedly planning her wedding to basketball player beau, Kris Humphries, despite the fact that she isn't even engaged!

Kim Kardashian says her new romance with basketball star Kris Humphries is the 'real deal'.

The 30-year-old reality TV vixen stressed she was deliriously happy in her relationship with the professional NBA player, who plays for the New Jersey Nets.

Asked whether it's the 'real deal', she told the Insider, 'I really in my heart believe that it is.

'We have such a great normal healthy relationship it's really refreshing to have that person in my life.'

The Los Angeles sweetheart also confirmed she's set to snap up a New York pad after falling in love with the Big Apple while filming last year.

'Ever since I came out here, I've totally fallen in love with New York City,' she gushed.

'LA is definitely always going to be my home but I definitely want place out here too.'

Switching to beauty tips, Kim also revealed she and sisters Kourtney and Khloe started using hair removal methods even before their teenage years.

'My sisters and I started to get hair removal at 12, whether it was our legs, our upper lip.

'And then when laser hair removal came along I thought it was the best invention.'
The socialite confessed: "I've envisioned the whole thing. I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress - I mean, I already know what the gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap