Tuesday, May 3, 2011

0
Selena Gomez On Relationship With Justin Bieber

selena gomes justin bieber
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber certainly aren't shy about their relationship. After months of skirting questions over whether she's dating Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez is now saying, “I don't like hiding.”
"I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," she tells Seventeen magazine. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that." Gomez said.
Regarding Bieber's fans, Gomez said:
"I do see the passion that a lot of these girls have, and it's beautiful. I love it. I really do. It's special."
Gomez, that sweetheart image can only go so far. I refuse to believe that anyone thinks Bieber's desperate, maniacal fans are “beautiful and special”. These are the same nut jobs who lock the kid into his own hotel room. Granted, I was thankful he was quarantined for at least a day, but I still don't get the hype.
Gomez has been very supportive of fellow Disney star Demi Lovato, who has been open about her personal issues including eating disorders and self-mutilation. "There's an amount of love that can never — no matter what — be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation," Gomez said. "There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love her."
“When I went through my first breakup, I thought it was the end of the world, and I thought I was going to die if I didn't have him in my life," she says. "It was good to cry it out and just scream, or call my friends in the middle of the night crying."
I don't know what's more painful, going through a breakup, or having to take a 3a.m. call from your friend crying about how “I can still smell his scent on my pillow”.
Of the relationships in her life, Gomez added, "I've gotten to the point where the label of 'best friend' is so ridiculous. If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap