Sunday, May 22, 2011

0
Katy Perry: My Husband Has Been Deported!

katy perry russell brand
Katy Perry tweeted Sunday that her husband, British comedian and actor Russell Brand, was deported from Japan upon arriving in the country to watch her perform.

Taking to the social media outlet, the singer wrote, “So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed.”

An immigration official in Tokyo declined to confirm Brand’s deportation. “We don’t make comments on such a matter because of privacy concerns,” the official told AFP.

Later, Brand posted a series of messages and photos on his own Twitter account.

"Planning escape from Japanese custody. It's bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick," he wrote, alongside posting a picture of himself. "Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled."

In fact, he may have escaped custody -- or at least was pretending to, writing, "Alcatraz! Shawshank Redemption! And now this! Ah, sweet blue bird of freedom!"

Brand’s time in detention left him developing sympathy for the authorities holding him, tweeting, “Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”

Perry said the eviction stems from “priors from over 10 years ago!”

She also tweeted, “I think I’m turning Japanese, I think I’m turning japanese… I really think so. I love u Japan, I really do.”

Brand was arrested last September when he allegedly attacked a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport while shielding then-fiancee Perry from paparazzi. He married the 26-year-old in India last October.

Perry is in Japan for a series of concert dates in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap