Saturday, February 26, 2011

0
Rihanna and Ciara Beef

rihanna and ciara beef
This week, the spotlight is on R’n’B singers Ciara and Rihanna.
It all began when Ciara made an appearance on Joan Rivers’ Fashion Police last night. The show’s hosts were discussing a less-than-flattering outfit Rihanna had worn, when the singer interjected with a comment: “I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn’t the nicest, and it’s crazy because I’ve always respected what she’s done with fashion and I’ve ran into her before, but this time it just wasn’t the most pleasant run-in, so…“
The sentence was finished off by comedienne Joan Rivers: “…a bitch. Next!“
No sooner had the show aired, Rihanna was on Twitter and fuming: “My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme,“ she wrote. An hour later, Ciara retorted: “Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage“ (notice the misspelt name….ouch).
And Rihanna was back: “U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of.“
Ciara has since seemed to have maintained a dignified silence and Rihanna soon tweeted: “Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup“

Rihanna and Ciara Beef


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap