Monday, February 28, 2011

0
Britney Spears Announcement

Britney Spears Announcement
Britney Spears Announcement-pop star shocked fans by releasing the names and works of art for her seventh studio album, "Femme Fatale. "

Spear tweeted photos, which clearly looked like him 'Hold It Against Me' single cover. The album is officially going down on March 15.

"I've poured my heart and soul into this album during the last 2 years I have put everything I have into it .. This album is for you, my fans, who always supported me and stuck by me every step of the way! I love you guys all! "she wrote on Twitter. "Sexy and Dangerous Powerful yet. mysterious Cool yet. believe in yourself!"


In a press release, the album was described as "an award for courageous, empowered, confident, fun elusive, women and men flirt. This is not a conceptual album, Spears let the music speak for itself."

Spears "considers it to be the best album to date, true to where he is now personally and professionally, "continued the press release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap