Friday, March 4, 2011

0
Jennifer Lopez on the Floor Video

Jennifer Lopez on the Floor Video
Jennifer Lopez wearing big beehive bun, gold gladiator heel and gold dress with Gaga-esque detailing on the collar height and leaf. It also starred RedOne and Pitbull, who raps on the track. Other people who worked with Jennifer Lopez in the video, director and choreographer Frank Gatson Jr. Taj, wants it to reflect Lopez's background as a dancer.
"Originality, being you this song. About being who you want," says Taj. "It's about letting loose there. Explanation. This is a video of this underground, this underground party."
Gatson added that the video will give fans and wallflowers are peering into the best dance party in town. "I kind of feel that he wants us to be at the club after 2:00 in LA," he explained.
. "That's very unusual [It's like] all those watermelons and watermelons make them a few high, giving them a little buzz - but a good buzz, buzz real magic, dance buzz, buzz that makes you feel like fried chicken, so he just wants all people to have a good old time. "
Jennifer Lopez has not been ashamed of his love on the track. He says the tape is a tribute to his days as a professional dancer. "The RedOne minutes of play for me, I made him play 20 times in a row, and I just sat there on the board and I kept listening and listening to it," said Lopez. "Because I really feel like, emotionally, I'm connected, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that has always been such a big part of who I am since I started since I was little. I just really relate to the idea for out there. "
Jennifer Lopez plays a passionate club diva in her video for "On the Floor," set to make debut Thursday night (3 March) during "American Idol." The song, a club banger produced by RedOne, is a melting pot of house music and global music, and videos are seen, dark sections in the club culture.
complete picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap