Sunday, March 6, 2011

0
Justin Bieber Opens Heart About Girlfriend Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber Opens Heart About Girlfriend Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber Opens Heart About Girlfriend Selena Gomez-Justin Bieber said publicly for the first time about why he loves Selena Gomez. "It's very important that a girl makes me laugh". Teenage superstar said: "He's hot. Of course, every man likes to be a hot girl, who Selena is.
"But I like to fool around and pull jokes on people so I like being around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humor. Selena That's for sure.
"He was a very big and I think he has the best smile in the world."
Justin talked about his relationship with Disney Channel actress Selena, 18, just days after the couple went to the Vanity Fair Oscar party in Hollywood.
At the Oscar party on Sunday the couple coordinated their outfits. Justin wore a red pocket handkerchief as an accessory to his black Dolce & Gabbana suitable match Selena shade floor length dress, also by D & G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap