Monday, March 21, 2011

0
Sammy Hagar: I Was Abducted By Aliens

sammy hagar contacted by aliens
Sammy Hagar, the onetime lead singer of the heavy metal band, writes in his new memoir that he once dreamed he was contacted by aliens in the foothills above Fontana, Calif.

But was it really a dream?

The former Van Halen frontman is out promoting his new memoir, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock," a rollicking tale that focuses on groupies, sex tents, cocaine and, of course, hair metal. But in an interview with MTV, Hagar discusses a topic he largely left out of the book -- one that makes sex with eight women at a time seem minor, at best.

As it turns out, Sammy Hagar has been abducted by aliens.

Sammy Hagar may have been on a bunch of “trips” as a rocker, but in a new book, the former Van Halen lead singer swears he’s gone intergalactic – having been abducted by aliens.

While promoting “Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock,” Hagar told MTVHive.com that his dreamlike descriptions of extraterrestrial encounters reflected actual events.

The rocker writes in his book, “I saw a ship and two creatures inside of this ship… And they were connected to me, tapped into my mind through some kind of mysterious wireless connection.”

When asked by MTV to clarify whether he believes he’s ever been abducted by aliens, Hagar admits, “I think I have.”

“It was real! were plugged into me. It was a download situation,” explains Hagar.

“This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren’t even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, ‘F**k, they downloaded something into me!’ Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment.”

“Another thing happened when I was about four that I didn’t put into the book,” recalls Hagar to MTV. “One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t.”

He admits he was reticent to discuss this “Especially back a few decades ago, when this stuff happened to me. I couldn’t talk about it because I didn’t know how to explain it.”

Hagar says some of his lesser known songs like “Space Station #5,” “Spaceage Sacrifice,” and “Silver Lights,” grew out of his experiences with aliens.

“People say there’s no other life in the universe. But you know how big the universe is? It’s freakin’ huge! If we’re really the only ones out there, that’s scarier to me than thinking there are aliens,” said Hagar, who noted, “I don’t want to sound like I’m crazy” before adding, “My opinions about the UFO stuff, well, I could write a whole book just devoted to that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Actual News Discussion Topic Hot Issue Celebrity | © 2010 sitemap